Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still working!!

Well..
No videos as yet, however I did wash Tigger all nice and I took a before and after shot so I will post those hopefully tomorrow. Today was a very productive day. My daughter Shelly and her family came in early and I made them pancakes for breakfast. Then we all talked and played with my twin grandsons while My husband Roger and Jim my Son-in-Law put a step rail on Rogers new truck. Then they called Eoger in to work early and Jim came in and set up my icemaker and water in my new frig,Yay!!! I took a nap with my babies woke up and  it was done! yippee. They went home and another crop of teenagers came in and started palaying games and I started scrapbooking. I finished two great projects and watched Kathy at Paper Phenomenon do a little mini album class on ustream. I just loved the binding that she did. then I caught up on my you tube and e mail wrote this and am ready for bed! The Hospital called Monday afternoon and said that I could not come up today that I needed to go to the main hospital on Wed. so Bethany and I are going up there first thing in the morning to get her cast. So I had better get some sleep or I will be fighting drowsiness the whole drive to Denver. I hope you had a productive day too.
Onward with no regrets!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment