Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stand up and Continue!

Well,
I spent the entire day yesterday trying to upload a video(actually 4 videos) to Marions 31 day challenge and I could not do it. each and every one says there is an unknown error. So then I became really discouraged. FAILED after the first day! Who does that?? Deanna.

Then I thought NO I will not be defeated! I am forever doing this to myself. So I am getting up dusting myself off and trying again.

I have 3 goals fro today. I want to take pictures (not videos) of Bethany's leg xrays. I want to post the here and for the challenge. I was thinking that I also needed to do something again for yesterday but you know what? Continuing in the face of opposition is my accomplished goal for yesterday lol and I am just simply going to get up and go on.



FORWARD  MARCH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your Harry Potter tag Book! Thankyou so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete