Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home again home again jiggety jig!

Hi all,
Got home actually this morning at 3:00 a.m. LOL We came up with a plan of treating Bethany here at home and I am so happy to be home they said we could go and I was out the door. I want you all to know that The Children's Hospital in Denver is one of the finest in the world and I have thought so for the last 17 years. They are always there no matter what and I so appreciate that. I will have to post some pictures of it. It is truly amazing. The new facility is only 2 years old and it is incredible. They treat children from all over the world and of course as you know any emergency room visit is always provided at any hospital no matter the ability to pay by law in the U.S. so they are great. Ok enough of that for today everything is good. Can't believe that I am up so early this morning but I am so glad to be home!
I am working on some mini's for this weekend I have my first craft show so keep me in your prayers. I am excited about it. I will make little kits and things as I go because I have A LOT of Christmas paper.
Ok got to go.

Make the most of today!!

Deanna Fern Lintner

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you and your daughter are home..as far as the craft show...You will love it...I did my first craft show in November and I'm sooo addicted now..good luck and have fun..
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are home again! My next door neighbor works at one of the Childrens Hospitals here in Colorado and her oldest daughter has MD so she is there a lot. They are wonderful people over there, that is for sure. I have a craft fair in May that I suppose to be getting ready for and I don't know if I will be ready on time. Good Luck with yours! Schell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are both home again! You sound like a busy busy lady right now, make sure to take time to rest too ;)
    Hope we get to see the mini's you are making for your craft show!

    ReplyDelete