Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome technique!

Happy 30th Day of December!
I hope this finds everyone well on the way to a great new year. I am finishing up last years projects frantically and cleaning organizing and updating my craft space. I am so excited about what 2011 holds. As I was catching up on youtube this morning I saw the best technique and I just had to share it with you.
Vee from http://inkallusions.blogspot.com/ does really awesome videos that are informative and very cutting edge (pun intended).
Her you tube name is TheCoutureCrafter and her video on Corner Punched Circles and Ovals is an absolute must see. the link is ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZ7p6SzB58&feature=sub.
Go Check her out you will not be disappointed!
Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deanna, for the shout out. I love crafting and creating but more importantly sharing that love with like-minded people. Make sure you go back and check out the companion Vee-dio on using your border punches on circles and ovals.
    I will have to check out some of your projects.
    Hugs.

    Previous post removed b/c I posted before I finished. lol

    ReplyDelete