Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Boot Tutorial

Hi all!
Well you may have noticed the plethora of videos that I have been uploading, lol that's because my computer was not working well and messed up everything I put on it. So I had to start over on the Victorian Boot project. However, it is fixed now and I have this tutorial to go with it. If there are any problems now just let me know and I will be glad to help. Enjoy the video, I decided just to put the link because it will take to long to upload here. It is 26 minutes and that is with the still pictures at the end so this is really simple and does not take long at all. Here are some pictures. The pattern is 3.99 and will be sent in an e-mail after payment is received through paypal. The button is after the pictures. Thank you ladies.
Deanna
Victorian Boot Tutorial.m4v







No comments:

Post a Comment