Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Done! One Christmas present done and ........

Well we will not even talk about how many to go! I have decided that I will be sharing a new project every week probably on Fridays. What do you think of Frilly Fridays?? I will do a tutorial of some kind and show a Christmas present or, project of some kind every week. This one is going to be a special present for a very special person. I am going to fill it with pictures and I will keep pictures to show you after Christmas of it all filled and that way you can see it in all its glory lol. So enjoy the video and remember to get the pattern if you crochet!.
Have a Blessed Day.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Deanna!
    It's bigger than a Big Mac! You put a lot of work into this project and I love the crocheting. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete