Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Photo Box

Hi! I created this little photo box for my first design team project for The Altered Page. It was alot of fun and actually very quick and easy. Some time ago, on a fishing trip with my husband, I was crocheting and I started creating these little oval frames with eyelet edging to insert trim into. I have made them in several sizes and just love how they turned out. Today I put some ribbon through this one and fell in love. The colors went together so well and it was just very very pretty. I mixed paint to match the ribbon, painted and modpodged the box in and out, made a little saying cut it out, blinged it up and slipped it on top of the photo here slot and Wa-La! sweet little box. Lot's of fun and so quick and easy, I would like to encourage everyone to come over to thealteredpage.ning.com and see what we are up to. I am going to host an altered box swap over there so come and join me!
Have a happy scrappy day!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment