Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some Recent Projects

Bethany's Birthday Mini
This little B is perfect


Bethany at 8 mo. On a Beach in Oregon

this Butterfly has a little book slipped in behind.


this is the little book.Pics of Sisters.

Racquel and Esther in Ore. and an Easter hunt.

Bethany with our Precious Kitty who passed a way a few weeks ago.


this little butterfly book pulls out. Outdoor pics.

Unfolding to the right.


These butterflies are not finished but will have tags.


Bethany and Great Grandma (about 2)

Add caption
100 Large butterflies


200 small butterflies

More....

Body parts LOL


Hello All,
Well as I said in the last post I have been making butterflies.....butterflies........and still more butterflies. It's been alot of fun tonight is the get together so I will be posting some more pictures of that but here are a few pictures of the preparations. Craziness! I also wanted to share a little dress I made for a small friend of mine. She brought the house down when she wore it to church on Sunday night. Our visiting evangelist called her the Polka Dot Princess and it's true she certainly was. I enjoyed seeing a little one in one of my creations again my princesses are all grown up! However I think Racquel is still a princess in her Easter dress that I made her this year don't you? Ok gotta get to crafting so much to do!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment