Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday WOOHOO

Well,
It's Wed. and my twins went home from the hospital today. I stayed up there with them and my daughter the whole time and it was nice to be able to help. Both my Son-in-Law and my Daughter got the stomach flu while we were up there. Jim stayed home, but of course Shelly was there. I thought I had escaped, everyone was sick but me!! Yeah........... Not so fast this morning on getting home I started a temp and throwing up Yippee 24 hour flu. LOL this really is getting to be ridiculous you all. I am better this afternoon so I thought I would get on here and share the good news that the boys are home and we found the most wonderful Dr. so it was not all bad. So on the mend here still a little cold though.
Waiting (not so patiently) on SUMMER.
Very soon some crafting things are coming!!!!!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment